Today, according to the birth certificate they made at the place where I was found, before I was adopted, I turn 23.
I’m creeping up to my mid twenties and it feels great, honestly.
I feel like I’m the only person who’s excited to reach their thirties because by then, hopefully, I’ll have gotten enough mistakes in to learn from them and experienced enough life lessons to become who I’ve always wanted to be! Not to say that I’m not satisfied with where I am at now, but it’s definitely been a struggle and a lot of trial and error, with a focus on the latter.
I sincerely wish everyone an awesome Tuesday!
- pleadshirt likes this
- morningmaggie likes this
- icheungg likes this
- motheroftheworld likes this
- archaelologyy likes this
- tangledinletters1 likes this
- hopesanddreamsandmemories likes this
- sevenredumbrellas likes this
- penelopemars said: Happy birthday my thunder-moon storm twin!
- laurenodrazil likes this
- sugabelly likes this
- phasmune likes this
- rashystreakers likes this
- girlwithaheart likes this
- little-coyote likes this
- pigtailsandcombatboots likes this
- brianignacio posted this